* International Community, Except U.S., Condemns Assassination of Hamas Leader
* Groups Call for the Resignation of 9/11Commission Director
* Rumseld, Powell, Albright, Cohen To Testify Before 9/11 Commission
* White House Launches Attack on Critic Richard Clarke
* Once Suspected Military Spy Gets Reprimanded for Adultery
* Judge Dismisses Tulsa Reparations Suit
* More Headlines…
Does Israel's Assassination of Hamas Founder Yassin Make Israelis Safer?
Protests and riots erupted across the Occupied Territories and the Arab world accompanied by calls for revenge following Israel’s assassination of Hamas founder Sheikh Ahmed Yassin. We go to Gaza to hear from the former attorney general of Gaza and we speak with a university professor who has studied the timing and effects Israel’s assassination policy. [includes rush transcript]
Is the U.S. Trying to Expel Aristide From the Hemisphere?
Nigeria yesterday agreed to a request by Caricom to grant President Aristide temporary asylum one week after his historic return to the Caribbean in defiance of the Bush administration. We speak with Randall Robinson who was part of the delegation that accompanied President Aristide from the Central African Republic to Jamaica. [includes rush transcript]
"The White House Has Played Cover-Up" - Former 9/11 Commission Member Max Cleland Blasts Bush
The independent commission investigating the Sept. 11 attacks is holding public hearings today with testimony by top Bush administration officials. We speak with former commission member Max Cleland who was the chief critic of the White House’s lack of cooperation in the investigation. [includes rush transcript]